The Floor Covering Industry Foundation (FCIF) is dedicated to providing financial support to industry employees during a life-threatening illness or injury. We are looking for a contact person at your company to help get the word out about FCIF’s grant program to flooring workers and their family members who are facing a medical crisis! Sign-Up to be an FCIF Advocate!
FCIF's Marketing Toolkit - Q4 2023 - Click the images and links below to download the digital graphics and assets!
Each quarter, we will send an updated Corporate Toolkit with FCIF logos, success stories, newsletter content, posters, web banners, and social media content. You can distribute through your vendor relations, social media, newsletters, intranets, website, HR outreach, breakroom posters, and other internal & external marketing and communication efforts. The Advocate’s job is to share these resources in the places that makes sense for your company.
Our goal is to make sure that people who qualify for our financial assistance program know about FCIF. We provide direct funds to families who have worked in the floorcovering industry and are facing financial obstacles related to a serious illness, injury, or disability. FCIF’s caring approach allows those in need to seek help with dignity and confidence. Our beneficiaries have included:
- a creeler in a flooring manufacturing plant who has invasive stage 4 breast cancer that has spread to her bones
- a flooring installer and his teenage daughter who are both battling leukemia
- a lift-truck operator who had part of his foot amputated
- a sales manager whose husband has lung cancer and a brain tumor
- a shipping clerk whose 3-year-old daughter is deaf and has developmental delays requiring special therapy
Yes! – Sign me up to be an FCIF Advocate! I would like to have access to the Corporate Toolkit.